I get so tired of the same old stuff, so I got this idea from Gwen’s artichoke dip recipe. I made a few changes, but it’s really tasty. I had some home canned Jalapeño slices so I added a few to give it some kick. This is a great recipe for leftover rice or chicken.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
1. 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped
2. 2 cans chili peppers: or 1 can chilis and 1/2 jalapeños
3. 1 cup Ranch Dressing
4. 1 c. parmesan cheese
5. 1 pound shredded mozzarella
6. 2 T. Horseradish
7. 1 cup frozen green beans or spinach
8. 2 Chicken Breasts, cubed and browned
9. 2 cups cooked rice; use chicken stock.
Combine the first seven ingredients.
Spray Pam cooking spray in the bottom of a baking dish.
Spread the rice evenly over the bottom of the dish.
Lay chicken cubes evenly over the rice.
Pour artichoke mixture over chicken and rice.
Bake 45 minutes at 350F.